- Material: Outside Grid pattern 1000D PVC TARP PP Cotton
- cushioning, rubber grind with iron shot core
- Diameter: 35CM/14“
- Weight: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15 kg
- Color: black
- The wall ball goes the extra mile with reinforced, double-stitched nylon threading built.
- Well balanced- no wobble.
- Precision-balanced to maintain consistent 35cm diameter and shape over time.
- Throw against wall or straight up to work out your core and develop endurance.
- Use for pull overs, wall balls, push-ups, partner throws, weighted squats.
Quality judgement tips:
#1 Materials Applied
If possible, we recommend that you open the ball, from the inside out, to check the materials used and determine whether the filling is tight and plump.
#2 Sewing Technique
Because wall balls need to be hit against the wall repeatedly, it is vital that the stitches be delicate and compact, rather than easy to tear and damage.
Double or even triple reinforcement stitches are ideal. This makes the wall ball safer and more durable than single stitches. It will also be more suitable for high-speed and intensive training.
Wall balls are meant to be thrown and caught repeatedly. Balls can also get quite heavy, so good grip is essential. Look for a relatively soft and flexible material, such as synthetic leather or vinyl, as these are easier to grip and throw.
#4 Impact Absorption
Another critical thing to note is the ability of the wall ball to absorb impact. In the course of use, the ball may be missed, and if so, it may hit the face or body and cause injury. Having a ball with high impact absorption will lessen that injury risk.
You need a well-balanced wall ball, which means its internal fillings are evenly distributed so they will not move during or after use. An evenly balanced wall ball will bounce the same way each time, always flying straight without any turning.
#6 Fall Test
Be sure to check both the warranty period and the falling test results for the wall ball you have in mind. The longer the warranty period and the higher the number of acceptable falls, the better the wear resistance and quality will be.
When checking the fall test figure, make sure to inquire about the number of falls used in the test, and the test height. You should expect about 2000 repetitions from a fall height of 4 meters.
Learn more buying tips: Best Gym Owner’s Wall Ball Buying Guide