Your Reliable Functional Training Supplier In China – Yanre Fitness
- 24 years of expertise since 1997 in manufacturing gym equipment.
- Patents and certificates are compliant with ISO20957.
- Advanced manufacturing process.
- Equipments are ideal for losing weight and building strength.
- Designed ergonomically for smooth and safe activity.
- Materials of the product are all well installed by the workers.
- Design can make the user feel the increase of weights and strength accordingly.
Categories We Have for You
Products We Have for You
Showing 1–6 of 99 results
Speed Jump Rope$5.00
This speed jump rope is made with a silicone handle and ergonomic design. The design of the handle is wear-resistan...
This aerobic stepper offers a secure and non-slip surface for users’ fitness workouts. It is adjustable for diffe...
The deadlift bar, OB27PRO, has more whip allowing it to bend further before lifting the weight off the ground. This...
Yanre’s Medicine Ball, available in weights ranging from 1kg to 10kg and a durable rubber material with an ea...
Squat Bar, OB32PRO, has knurling in its center to help grab the back of your shirt and keep it from sliding off the...
This aerobic stepper, AST110PP, increases the user’s strength and stability, especially when performing a car...
Advancing Fitness Technology
Yanre Fitness has channeled over $8M into technology development across two decades:
- Established an expert-driven R&D center, converging fields from exercise physiology to technological innovation.
- Unwavering focus on delivering uniquely designed, budget-friendly fitness equipment.
- Engineered with distinctive movement angles and designs, our strength equipment excels in the professional arena.
Visitors consistently marvel at our manufacturing prowess during factory tours
Over 95% clients choose to cooperate with Yanre Fitness, after visiting our factory and trying our commercial gym equipment personally.
Our gym equipment meet ISO 20957 standard, with over 40 patents (Utility Model Patents & Appearance Design Patents)
For more than 20 years, Yanre Fitness invested over 8 million USD for technology development.
Functional Training Equipment Supplier – The Definitive FAQ Guide
Are you looking for a reliable functional training equipment supplier for your gym and don’t know how to find it?
Functional training equipment can be expensive, especially if you buy in bulk. Thus, you need to relate to an experienced premium functional training supplier.
You may have questions about how to find and what to verify at a functional training supplier. So, we prepared the following FAQ guide for you. We will inform you about everything you need to know to choose wisely.
Table of contents
- Is there a difference between a functional training supplier and a functional training manufacturer?
- When should I choose a functional training supplier and not a manufacturer?
- Is the functional training supplier price different than a manufacturer?
- Can a low cost functional training supplier provide quality equipment?
- How do I find a functional training supplier?
- What type of fitness equipment provides a functional training supplier?
- What equipment characteristics should a functional training supplier provide?
- What certification should a functional training supplier have?
- Can I place orders to multiple functional training suppliers?
- Can the functional training supplier assembly and install the equipment in my gym?
- Why buy from functional training suppliers in China?
- What are the top three Chinese functional training suppliers?
- Is it easy to contact a Chinese functional training supplier?
- What to avoid when selecting a functional training supplier?
- Final words
Is there a difference between a functional training supplier and a functional training manufacturer?
Yes. The key difference is their function. While functional training suppliers supply the products, the functional training manufacturer produces them.
A functional training supplier could be considered a party that supplies goods. He does not add specialized input. They can sometimes act like vendors, such as gym equipment sale stores. Other times, suppliers can also be manufacturers, wholesalers, dealers, and merchants.
Functional training suppliers who act only as vendors, get their gym equipment from manufacturers. Thus, they are not in direct control of the order, the manufacturing process, or the quality.
functional training manufacturers are the ones who actually produce the gym equipment. They set up a solid ground for raw material, assembly, production, in bulk quantity. A functional training manufacturer is in charge of the gym equipment’s creation and quality.
However, most of the functional training suppliers are manufacturers as well. This means all the equipment they sell, comes straight from their factories. They are in control of the orders, the quality, and the final price.
Look at the chart below for a quick comparison between the supplier and the manufacturer:
|1.||Suppliers supply goods/services from manufacturers to clients||Manufacturers create/manufacture products|
|2.||Suppliers buy the stock of the product||Manufacturers are a link in the description of the product|
|3.||Suppliers are seen as vendors||Manufacturers are seen as producers|
|4.||Suppliers are not involved in the material selection, quality control, or type of the products||Manufacturers are tightly connected to the production, raw materials, and products|
|5.||Suppliers can be an intermediate between the manufacturer and the client||Manufacturers do not provide any intermediate link|
|6.||Suppliers have a contract with manufacturers||Manufacturers are the authorities|
|7.||Suppliers sell goods||Manufacturers make the goods but can also sell them|
Figure 1 Sale chain example
When should I choose a functional training supplier and not a manufacturer?
The main reasons to choose a functional training supplier over a functional training manufacturer are when:
- You want to buy local
You should choose a functional training supplier when you want to purchase the functional training equipment from your own country.
- You want to try the equipment
You should go to a functional training supplier when you want to see and try the functional training equipment. This can be a big investment and you want to make sure it’s what you are looking for.
- You don’t want to deal with exportation procedures
Importing functional training equipment from abroad can be difficult. Especially if you encounter customs issues. You will probably have to hire someone to help you get through the problem.
- You don’t want to do the equipment assembly on your own.
You should choose a functional training supplier when you want it delivered to your door. The supplier will install it. For your comfort and some extra cash, suppliers offer installment and maintenance services.
However, keep in mind that working with a supplier does not provide control over the quality. You will have to accept his limited offer of gym and fitness equipment. But there are advantages too, such as maintenance, easy and direct purchase.
Working with a functional training manufacturer, especially abroad, can take time. But you can personalize your equipment, you can decide the quality and features. Plus money-saving for your business.
Is the functional training supplier price different than a manufacturer?
Yes. Because functional training suppliers can act as vendors, normally they add a penny to the sale price. In the best case, if the supplier is also a manufacturer, you will get a better wholesale price. But this depends if you buy functional training equipment in bulk or not.
Can a low cost functional training supplier provide quality equipment?
Yes. A low cost functional training supplier does not necessarily mean low quality products. In many Asian countries labor is cheap but quality is good.
However, the cheapest functional training supplier on the market may not offer what you expect him to do. Often, too cheap is poor quality. Your equipment may break, tear, warp, or worse, can cause accidents.
If you do find a supplier with prices suspiciously low, you can always check his list of clients. In this way, you will see where he supplies, to whom and how many clients he has.
Figure 2 Cheap supplier vs good supplier
How do I find a functional training supplier?
Finding a functional training supplier for your gym requires some skills. Internet research and onsite visits are the base. Nowadays, most of them are to be found online but be aware of scams.
- You can use all search engines and platforms for functional training suppliers: google, Facebook, LinkedIn, official websites, Reddit, etc.
- You can attend trade shows or visit specialty exhibitions. There gym equipment manufacturers and suppliers exhibit their products
- You can ask your fellow gym owners whom they supply from
However, finding a reliable functional training supplier for your gym implies looking carefully at information, such as:
- The history of the company, which needs to be public and easy to find
- Registration information of the company
- All certifications required by the law
- Information about the products, materials, and factories
- Onsite visit organization
- International shipment availability
- Good reviews from the clients
- Easy and effective communication
There is no right or wrong searching method. You just need to select a trustable source and establish a correct business relationship.
Figure 3 How to look for suppliers
What type of fitness equipment provides a functional training supplier?
Functional training is a modern training that practices strength, endurance, and conditioning. For such a complex workout, a functional training supplier provides more than one type of equipment:
Additionally, the supplier can provide essential apparel items. T-shirts, hoodies, shorts, shoes, gloves are some of the most wanted.
This training concept is growing and gym owners must be up-to-date with novelties. This is why your functional training supplier needs to constantly improve its functional training equipment offer.
What equipment characteristics should a functional training supplier provide?
Functional training equipment should be first of all premium quality. functional training hits all 10 major fitness domains. Thus, your equipment will be diverse and include both machines and fitness training objects.
Your functional training supplier should deliver equipment that has:
- High durability. Functional training equipment will be intensely used and needs to be resistant. It must withstand long hours of use, wear and tear conditions.
- Ergonomic design. Your equipment should have an ergonomic shape, for a friendly look and healthy training.
- Safety features. You do not want your athlete to get hurt while training. Tthus, safety features are a must at any functional training equipment.
- Low maintenance requirements. Functional training equipment must be made of high-grade materials which require low or no maintenance.
- Technology features. Functional training equipment must be easy to use, with intuitive digital functions. Technology features are important for an easy progress track. Many facilities can be provided such as music, radio, phone calls, etc.
- Allergy-free materials. Ensure your equipment is made of non-allergy materials so that all your trainees can use it.
Figure 5 Features of functional training equipment
What certification should a functional training supplier have?
If your supplier is a gym equipment dealer, he must have business licenses. The equipment he sells must be manufactured at specific standards, not his shop.
You can always ask to see all fitness equipment certification he has from the manufacturer. In this way you make sure you buy quality products.
If the functional training supplier is manufacturer too, he should have:
- ISO / SGS certification for quality standards
- OHSAS for health and safety
- ASTM for fitness equipment standards
- GPSD for EU customers
Depending on the country you want to import, there may be other regulations applying. Make sure you fully inform yourself before placing any order.
Figure 6 Quality standards certification
Can I place orders to multiple functional training suppliers?
Yes. You can place orders to different suppliers, but it is not advisable.
Functional training is a specific type of exercise, designed for strength, conditioning, and overall fitness. It is considered a hardcore workout. Most of the time, functional training equipment comes all packed up. A functional training box for functional training, meeting all the requirements.
Thus, disseminating your order to multiple suppliers will possibly mix low with quality equipment. You can receive more identical pieces or incomplete equipment. Ultimately, you can lose money and time.
It is best to find one reliable high-end functional training supplier to make sure you get what is demanded.
Figure 7 Order from multiple functional training suppliers
Can the functional training supplier assembly and install the equipment in my gym?
Yes. If your functional training supplier is in your country, he can help you with the set up. But because most functional training suppliers are also manufacturers, you may have to do the set up on your own.
In many cases, due to beneficial prices, many functional training suppliers like Yanre Fitness are based in China. But don’t worry, we will provide instructions on how to do the setup of the equipment on your own.
Why buy from functional training suppliers in China?
China is one of the greatest gym suppliers and manufacturers in the world. They have been the leaders of the export market in the last decade.
In the past, Chinese products were categorized as low quality. Over time, their experience grew. Now are worldwide known for their quality and wholesale prices. China has shifted from copier to creator, from basic to bonus, from parts producer to fully integrated products.
You should consider buying from Chinese functional training suppliers because they:
- understand the gym industry and its requirements
- work according to your specifications
- create, produce and sell functional training equipment
- provide the equipment at affordable prices
- provide everything in one place
- deliver in bulk quantities
- have many export agreements to encourage business
Yanre Fitness is a premium quality Chinese supplier and manufacturer. We have over 20 years of experience in the gym and fitness industry.
We provide excellent functional training equipment worldwide, at wholesale prices. We have our own research facility in Beijing and are self-design gym equipment producers.
Figure 8 China functional training rig
What are the top three Chinese functional training suppliers?
According to the Chinese customs, industry bureau, official experts and salesmen in the field, the top three gym equipment suppliers are:
Yanre Fitness. Established in 1997, it is today one of the largest designers, supplier, and manufacturer of commercial gym equipment. Yanre has a business strategy of mixing superior materials with ergonomic design.
Yanre Fitness’ top five clients are based in America, France, Singapore, and the Netherlands.
Impulse. It is a leading health industry supplier since 1991. Its market is medium to high gym equipment. Thus, it is less expensive.
Johnson. It has been based in Taiwan since 1975. Johnson has many research and development facilities. Their products are superior in many features. But it is also the most expensive supplier on the Chinese market.
With a Chinese functional training supplier, you can save up to 25% of the costs and get premium quality equipment.
Figure 9 A chart of business positioning of top Chinese suppliers and manufacturers
Is it easy to contact a Chinese functional training supplier?
Yes. Most Chinese companies have now internationally prepared staff to communicate with clients worldwide. Most of them speak fluent English and are reliable, flexible, and open-minded.
You can contact the supplier using email and skype. Another option is using their contact forms published on the website.
Figure 10 Contact form example
What to avoid when selecting a functional training supplier?
When you look for a reliable functional training supplier, keep in mind to avoid the followings:
- Suppliers with scarce reputation on the market
- Little number of clients or obscure clients
- Suppliers with short information about the company, registration, history, manufacturers where they acquire the equipment
- Suppliers unable to prove the quality of the supplied products through certifications
- Suppliers with bad reviews
I hope the above guide has answered many of your questions about functional training suppliers.
It can be difficult to understand how functional training suppliers work and what they offer. So let Yanre help you take the next step.
We are the best functional training supplier and manufacturer for premium quality at wholesale prices.
Need to find a Chinese functional training supplier? Contact us now!